Respriatory protection refresher training is required annually. Click the link below to begin taking this course:
This training reviews the following:
- Main components of the University of MD’s respiratory protection program.
- Respirator selection, use, and limitations.
- Respirator filter and cartridge types and selection.
- Voluntary respirator use
- Medical monitoring and fit testing for wearing respirators.
- Daily respirator tasks and maintenance.
Note: This is an online training. Please disregard the "there are no scheduled trainings at this time" message at the end of this page. Click on the hyperlink in red at the top to take the
Refresher required every: