You are here
Occupational Safety & Health - Plan Review
The Occupational Safety & Health unit of Plan Review provides technical assistance in the identification and abatement of hazardous materials in existing structures as part of project planning and design. Common hazards anticipated may include asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, mercury containing equipment, and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
Plan Review periodically revise the campus Design Criteria and Facilities Standards to ensure planned building designs fulfill University ES&H objectives and code requirements.
- Maryland State Fire Marshal
- Maryland Environmental Permits Guide
- NIOSH Safety and Health Topic: Construction
- OSHA Construction Assistance
- NIBS Whole Building Design Guide